Relax and Renew
Massage therapy is a traditional healing technique that can reduce the effects of anxiety, tension and depression in today’s stressful world.
Our skilled therapists can help you rejuvenate, recuperate and relax to improve your quality of life.
A relaxing treatment allows a deep state of relaxation to uplift your mood and calm tight muscles. The release of stress and tension then allows the body’s own healing process to begin.
- Reduces muscle pain and soreness
- Provides a state of relaxation
- Boosts rapid recovery from injury
- Assist relief from tension headache
- Increases circulation of the blood and lymph
Revive Your Senses
We all need a little nurturing from time to time, so whether you would like to treat yourself or purchase a gift voucher for a friend, our highly skilled and professional therapists can provide a nurturing massage experience to help you reduce stress and restore health.
At The Medical Sanctuary we provide the highest quality massage services with each treatment session tailored to your specific needs. Our services include traditional remedial massage, aromatherapy massage, hot rock massage, Bowen therapy and Bates technique.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage
The body’s Lymphatic system produces lymphocytes which prevents disease in the body. It helps maintain fluid balance by collecting and returning interstitial fluid to the blood and absorbing lipids from the intestines and transports them to the blood. It also helps with detoxification and repair. If the flow of lymph becomes sluggish for any reason, the immune system can’t do it’s job.
Patients report various improvements from just a few Lymphatic Drainage Massage sessions:
- Increased energy.
- Increased metabolism.
- Weight loss with a reduction in adipose and cellulite tissue.
- Reduced water retention.
- Reduction or elimination of chronic pain.
- Reduction of skin conditions and allergies.
- Reduction of PMS symptoms.
- Improved range of motion in joints.
- Stronger immune system function and illness prevention.
- Regeneration or youthfulness of skin tissue