Dip. Remedial Massage Therapy, Dip. of Beauty Therapy
- Deep tissue massage to ease muscular pain and spasms.
- Trigger point technique which consists of physical therapy, manipulation and stretching. A firm digital pressure is applied by the practitioner, who is able to locate the specific points causing pain and thereby provide great relief from muscular pain and discomfort.
- Lymphatic drainage massage which helps assist your body’s cleansing function. This technique is affective in the management of Lymphedema which can occur in athletes and surgical patients, as well as cancer, fibromyaliga and chronic fatigue sufferers.
- Swedish massage for relaxation.
- Hot Stone therapy which utilises both hot and cold stones incorporated with massage techniques.
- Shiatsu massage. This is a Japanese healing therapy for back pain, exhaustion, headaches, whiplash and neck stiffness, joint pain and reduced mobility, menstrual problems, digestive problems, sports injuries, depression and stress.
Jennifer is committed to offering a friendly and professional range of massage body work techniques to best suit each individuals unique needs. She pays close attention to the needs of each client. Addressing the body as a whole, and all areas of the patient to ensure their physical, mental, spiritual and emotional wellbeing.